About Hospitality Workers Training Centre
With almost 20 years of experience, HWTC is a trusted provider of best-in-class hospitality training programs for new entrants and seasoned industry professionals.
HWTC works with hospitality employers to ensure our programs meet the industry’s hiring demands. Between them, the training team has more than 50 years of hospitality experience that participants can draw on.
If you’re a hospitality professional, or you want to be, HWTC have a training option for you.
About Jump to Jobs
This program allows participants to be job-ready for a career in the hospitality industry as either a food server or a room attendant in as little as seven days.
HWTC's free Jump to Jobs program includes 4 days of online employment readiness sessions plus the choice of either in-person food and beverage training or hands-on room attendant training.
- 4 days of job preparation with soft skills and compliance training (online, live instructor-led).
- 2-3 days of vocational Food & Beverage or Room Attendant training (hands-on, in-person).
- Food & Beverage training includes the opportunity to become Smart Serve certified.
- Career planning and resume assistance are available
- Referral opportunities to HWTC preferred hotel and restaurant partners
Upon completion of the program, participants are provided referrals to job opportunities with our partner network of over 60 quality hospitality employers across the GTA (and beyond), including:
- Distillery District restaurants - Toronto
- The Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel - Toronto
- Pearson & Billy Bishop Airports
- Hyatt Place - Mississauga
- Fresh Restaurants - across GTA
- CN Tower - Toronto
- The Silver Hotel Group of hotels - Toronto & Brampton
- Eataly restaurant - Toronto
- Courtyard by Marriott & TownPlace Suites - Markham
- Roywoods Restaurants - Toronto
- Granite Club - Toronto/North York
- Many more quality employers partners are hiring
Watch this video to learn more about the Hospitality Workers Training Centre. Discover how HWTC can help you succeed.
Book a 15 minute online Zoom chat with an HWTC Career Consultant.
Alternately, to connect by phone, call toll-free at 1-888-777-4982.